Candles should not be exposed to strong light sources.
Store at room temperature.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Place candles in an upright position
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow it out
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring
- Never use liquid to extinguish
- Do not place candles near a source of heat
- Trim wick to about 1 cm before lighting
- Always use a candleholder
- Do not move a burning candle