Read label before use.
Keep upright at all times. Oils will stain furnishings and flooring if spilt.
Keep out of reach from pets and children.
May cause an allergic reaction. Wash skin with soap and water of skin irritation or rash occurs.
Avoid release to the environment. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
If swallowed immediately call a doctor.